Recommend a book for review
To be considered for book reviews in Food & Nutrition and on the Eatright.org Media section, the title must:
- Be no more than 12 months since the original print release. Reprints and subsequent editions without significant revision will not be considered.
- Be a consumer title. Professional references and text books will not be reviewed.*
- Have an International Standard Book Number, or ISBN.
- Be available through national retailers such as Amazon.com or Barnes & Noble.
- Have received widespread news coverage through consumer media outlets.
To submit a book for review, mail two (2) review copies to the address below. Your name, e-mail address and phone number must be written on the inside cover of both copies. Please note that review copies will not be returned. You will receive an e-mail in up to four weeks as to whether the title will be reviewed by an Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics media spokesperson. If it is accepted, the review will be posted to the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics' Media section. If an excerpt of the title is included in an upcoming Food & Nutrition, you will be notified. Inclusion in Food & Nutrition is not guaranteed and is at the sole discretion of the editor.
Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
Attn: Food & Nutrition – REVIEWS
120 S. Riverside Plaza, Suite 2000
Chicago, IL 60606
By submitting books for review to Food & Nutrition, you understand that (a) no money or goods will be accepted by the academy for a review, (b) a reviewer will be assigned by the academy based on area of expertise and availability, (c) reviewers and/or authors shall inform the academy at time of submission of any potential conflicts of interest, such as a profession or personal relationship between reviewer, author or publisher or if the title competes with one book written by the reviewer.